Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

ABC = Autumn, Boise, Christmas

A few things:
First, the cleanse is going great! I'm through the feel-yucky part & even past the 3 days of lemon juice/syrup mixture loveliness, and am just on the supplements right now, so yay for that :) Toxins, you get outta my body!
Second, I am now 25 years old. That's a quarter-century! Which is kind of cool, except now people's eyebrows get lost in their hair when they find out I have no children. Do they think I can't see their face when they do that?
Third, I have acquired what I affectionately refer to as my "Chewbacca Vest" {My spell-check is very upset about the word Chewbacca} and am wearing the warmth as we speak. Mmmm. When asked his opinion, Hubby Cory called it fancy, and then asked if it was "real" so naturally my response went something like, "Yes. I shot the beast myself." Hubby thought that was funny.
Fourth, since Hubby is working lots of overtime, I've been in Boise a while & had a tremendous time. Saw a BSU game, got my hair did, made pumpkin spice rice krispie treats, started my Christmas shopping... that's right CHRISTMAS SHOPPING. 
 Boise is a peach. :)

 
Yummy! These were so fun to make!

 
This pic is an insult to photography, but this is my Chewbacca vest! {borrowed Ali's mirror for this} :)

 My new hair! I added the second pic to show the colors a little better.

 Cruzer's been up to something again. He's a sly one!  Meanwhile Yoda showed up to help celebrate Mom & Dad's anniversary. {My idea! Nothing says "Happy Anniversary" quite like Yoda}
  
                   




1 comment: