Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Kiss the cook!

I've been cooking lately! Yay!

By that I mean I've been trying new recipes.

Don't worry, I feed my hubby most days. ;)

If you follow me on Pinterest, you've probably seen these recipes already... but these ones are SO GOOD that I wanted to share them here so you know which ones have been tried and hubby approved!

Ok so first up we have "Better than Olive Garden Fettucine Alfredo"
Calorie counters - run for the hills. This stuff is delicious and pretty un-processed as dinner dishes go, but it's not lean by any means.
*I did add grilled chicken and some extra garlic powder the second time I made it. As is, its delicious, but a teeny bit on the bland side. (At least for us it was.) Of course, I recommend following the recipe exactly the first time and adjusting as you see fit once you know what you're dealing with. :)



Next up is a recipe for Sweet and Sour Chicken!
Probably the easiest sweet and sour chicken recipe around, and super tasty! Cory LOVED it. It was very yummy and simple to put together.



And finally, a very quick and easy recipe for Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken. We love chicken, in case you couldn't tell by now ;)
I think next time I make this I may serve it with a side of pasta... kinda like chicken parm style. Nom nom. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment